Why shop at OTFM? What makes us different?
Our Market Standards:
- Genetically modified (GMO) crops are not permitted to be sold.
- The use of artificial ingredients, including food coloring is prohibited for all foods intended for human consumption.
- Priority is given to produce and meat/poultry products grown/raised using environmentally responsible, healthful and humane methods.
- Our food vendors are insured.
Shopping at Old Town Farmers' Market safeguards your ability to source outstanding food and handmade products from producers you know and trust.
Better for you. Better for Wichita.
See you this Saturday in Old Town Wichita!
Old Town Farmers’ Market is open every Saturday morning from April through October.
For more information on:
- SNAP / Double up Food Bucks
- Market Tokens
- Easy, Close, Plaza Parking
Support Market Operations by purchasing a T-Shirt for only $15 or a Farm-to-Table brunch at In Season Bistro. For you gardeners, source the highest quality in safe and easy to use Organic garden Fertilizers and Pest Control products brought to you by FarmShop LLC and found at the Market’s Information Booth.
9-10 FREE Yoga session with Limitless Yoga Studio on the front porch of the Museum of World Treasures.
10-12 Live music by Buck Bourgeois
Buck Bourgeois is a multi-instrumental, multi-genre singer/song-writer based out of Lawrence, KS. We are sure to hear some soulful tunes and appreciate all this self-proclaimed “Zen Cowboy” has to offer. “With love in his heart and a guitar in his hand he follows his dream.”
-Families and individuals with SNAP/EBT benefits may use those to purchase fresh, local food from all participating vendors. SNAP Benefits can buy foods such as: breads and cereals, fruits and vegetables, meats, and eggs. Stop by the Information Booth to convert your benefits into Market tokens. In addition, individuals using SNAP benefits at the Market are eligible for up to $25 in free Double Up Food Bucks matching tokens to be used to purchase fruit and vegetables.
- Reduce waste: remember to bring your reusable bags or purchase upcycled, reusable mesh produce bags at the Information Booth for only $1.00 ea.
- Help OTFM’s egg vendors Orie's Farm Fresh, Serenity Farm CSA, One Feather Farm or Muddy Boots Farm by bringing in your used egg cartons.
Angry Pepper Salsa, Sarah Jane's, Belle & Buddy's Kitchen, Good for a Change Bakery, Holmes-Made Salsa all welcome jar returns from their customers and a few offer discounts!
-Recycle your wine bottles with Lisa at tlc designs.
-Buttons,snaps and children’s shoe re-purposing can be found at Kathy's Quilts and Crafts.