Old Town Farmers' Market welcomes family friendly entertainment including musicians, balloon artists and others to perform each weekend, year-round.
What you can expect:
- OTFM will tag you or your organization in our weekly social media event.
- OTFM will create one social media post specific to you/your organization
- OTFM will reserve subsidized space for your performance – at either the indoor or the outdoor market.
- The Market pays musicians $50 and you are encouraged to put out a tip jar!
- NOTE: The outdoor Market at Farm & Art Plaza draws 2-4,000 people weekly depending on time-of-year.
What we expect:
- The performer is expected to promote their Market appearance on social media platforms and tag OTFM in each post.
- Entertainment/music must be family friendly. Please refrain from themes such as politics, religious beliefs, or drugs.
- Musicians play from 10 am-noon at the outdoor Market and usually set up at the north end off of First Street.
- Musicians/entertainers should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their start time and check in with the Information Booth.
- The Market does not provide sound equipment or a canopy (however, the north end of Farm & Art Plaza does have some good trees to provide shade).
- Outdoor Market only: At noon, please be respectful of vendors trying to exit the Market at the north end. If you are not able to depart by 12:15, please make sure your vehicle is not blocking the north entrance to the plaza.
Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon!